Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ruby is 15 months!

Ruby had her 15 month checkup today. She is 22 lb. 12 oz. (50th percentile) and 31 inches (60th percentile). She's average! She isn't the best at going to the doctor - she becomes extremely clingy as soon as we walk in the door. Plus, she had to get 3 shots today which confirmed her horror! Reder always thinks it's fun to go see Dr. Fairbanks.

Here is a picture of Ruby I took this morning before the doctor:


Here's a goofy Ruby-grin. Here latest trick is to pull her lips back to her gums while she's smiling. Sometimes it looks a bit ridiculous!:


On another note, this is a train track Reder built all by himself. I didn't help one bit! I was busy in the kitchen yesterday for quite awhile and when I went over to talk to him this is what I found:

Here is a cool poppy I grew in the garden. Sure enough, I did get flowers this year!:


No comments: