Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ruby is 11 months old today!

If you believe it Baby Ruby is 11 months old today.  It's just amazing to me how time flies, especially when you want to cherish every moment with your baby.  

On another note, it's been gorgeous weather here, but I just looked at the forecast and it's supposed to rain/snow tomorrow.  Oh no!!  We have been playing outside every chance we get.  It's so refreshing being outside.  I love it!  The wind has been blowing like crazy in the afternoon so we usually find something else to do then.  In a way it's a little difficult taking Ruby outside...just the age.  She can't walk, but doesn't really want to crawl around on pavement, etc.  Quite often I put her in the backpack and tote her around with me wherever we go.  She's perfectly happy to swing for eternity so we do that too.  

Here is a video of Ruby playing the kazoo, and if I remember right, Reder playing the recorder.  Hilarious!


1 comment:

sk said...

two up and coming musicians... maybe I should get their autograph now while they are young.