







Blogger is all messed up so I can't insert text right around each photo. Anyway, to celebrate mine and Jon's birthdays, which are only a day apart, we again had a pie party. Last year I so thought I could have finished my pie if I hadn't decided that one should not eat that much food in one sitting. This year we again got to choose our pie - I chose raspberry and Jon wanted pumpkin. We both skipped the soup dinner and started in on the pie. It was harder than I remembered!!! Jon creamed me!!
Steffany and I had a conversation once where I confided I'd love to squeeze a whole tube of toothpaste. Well lo and behold she brought two brand new tubes for Jon and I, and boy was it fun to squeeze! Jason Kay suggested we rub our hands in it and that was also fun! All in all a great night. Thanks everyone!!
Oh yes, and that plate of pie is Jason's - in fact, he ate TWO plates that looked just like that, after eating a soup dinner. Impressive! If it was his birthday and he competed he surely would have won.
And the last picture is a quick bedtime "cuggle" with my Ruby.
No comments:
Post a Comment