
A few weeks ago Ruby changed to her "big girl bed." It has gone well, but it does take her a while to go to sleep. We hear noises, and sometimes go to tell her to go to sleep, but usually she gets quiet after a half hour or so, and tucks herself in. Our best evidence that she doesn't stay in her bed is that every night when we check on her, she is sleeping in a pile of books from her bookcase - which she must have brought to her bed from across the room. Tonight I went to check on her and this picture is what I found. If you can't tell from the picture, that book she is holding is upright, facing her. She must have fallen asleep in the middle of the book!
After I took the picture I pulled the book out of her hand and she stirred and said "need reading books..." I tucked her in and she went to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment