Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Recent Activities....

Before we left for our Thanksgiving trip I brought up my old little artificial tree, and me and Reder decorated it. I put it up in the front living room, since I knew we wanted a live tree for the family room off the kitchen. We used a bunch of bubble lights...not sure why I have a few random strands of them, but I do. We also used some fairly gaudy, glittery ball ornaments. When Ruby got up from her nap, Reder was SOOO excited to show her our tree:



Oops, Ruby read herself to sleep again!


The kids and I made gingerbread men cookies one Sunday evening. I can't remember what prompted this, but they were delicious!


The day before we left for South Dakota for Thanksgiving, we had some crazy snowy/extremely cold weather. We were starting to worry we weren't going to make it! The day we left it was gorgeous, though the roads were awful. As we were leaving home we took a quick picture of our house, just to remind ourselves what a nice day it was, and to gauge how much snow we have, figuring there would be lots more when we got home. Too bad we forgot to take another picture when we got home though! Like every year, our snow has now officially set in, and we won't see the ground until April!


No comments: