I realize it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but this afternoon the kids and I decided to get out some Christmas decorations. Most years I feel so rushed to get it up after Thanksgiving that it's a chore - why not spread it out and make it a little more enjoyable? Reder was so excited. It was cute. He was very helpful bringing up everything from the basement (Ruby was napping). When Ruby woke up, Reder put on his Santa hat and went and climbed into bed with her and told her we had a surprise for her. She was sure excited to see this:

She still looks half asleep! I think I got this Mickey from either my aunt or grandma, can't remember. Kids love it!
Next I proceeded to take a bunch of really bad pictures. These two are literally the best I could do. I just couldn't get both of them to look at me and smile, and all I wanted was a picture of them with their Santa hats on.
Nice one, Ruby Doobie (as she requests we call her):
Well, Jason and I are both suffering from amazing sinus pressure today - hope this goes away soon! I think you would say we both have colds, but apart from the sinus issue I don't have any other symptoms. Jason has a squeaky face and he can't hear anything....knowing him he'll end up with a sinus infection! Best get that taken care of before we head to South Dakota!
Speaking of South Dakota, we leave on Sunday, and after having looked at the weather forecast I'm starting to get a little nervous. Winter traveling can be so difficult! Maybe the storm won't be all it's cracked up to be....


No comments:
Post a Comment