Both Reder's and Ruby's hair was looking a little ratty...time for a haircut! I usually cut Reder's on my own, but I do such a terrible job....this time I decided I would actually pay for a cut, then watch and learn from the lady who did it. We went back to Cowlick's, the kids' place in town. It's fun because you can watch The Little Mermaid and fly in an airplane while you get your hair cut.....
Anyway, here is a "before" picture:

And here are two "after" shots:
I got Ruby's cut pretty short. I admit I don't do anything with it, so it just looks messy and unkept. You can still see her curls, though most of them did get cut off. They'll grow back...and if not, they would have gotten cut off eventually anyway. Reder looks way too old for me....where is my baby? Growing up fast!


1 comment:
Cute! I still can't believe one of your kids is blond!!!
Post a Comment