The pool is now mostly finished. What fun it has been for us to have this right in the backyard! Jason has a pump set up for a filter, and he about has a heater installed. We've been swimming in it anyway, even though it's a little chilly. I just spike it with some hot water from the tap.
First of all, here is Reder helping Daddy tighten some bolts (this was long before the pool was actually in, but it's a cute picture so I put it up):


It may be a little quirky, but it works! (The pool, not Jason)
Papa Rob helping Ruby get in. She has a lot more confidence if someone is in there with her, understandably.
Well, I think I hear Ruby, so better wrap this up. Have a great day!





1 comment:
I didn't know it was a nudie pool!
Post a Comment