I have no new pictures to post, since I don't know how to get them off of Jason's fancy-pants camera. But, I'm guessing all those Grammas and Papas and everyone in between are wishing we'd put something up already! So, I'll put up some pictures from a year ago.
Here is Ruby in a blow-up pool at our house. Notice the lack of hair!!

Here is Reder eating some breakfast. I'm not exactly sure what it is. Maybe a biscuit with jam? Speaking of yummy breakfast foods, today we made cinnamon rolls. I must say my Grandma's recipe is the best, and Reder and I are getting pretty good at it. He told me today that they are his favorite food. What about pie??
A hike to Palisade Falls in inclement weather...just like today! We had a hail storm that wasn't too bad at our house, but it nailed AED and the rest of Bozeman. Sounds like AED was lucky to keep their windows, unlike the buildings around them, but every car in the lot will need a visit with an insurance adjuster. We were lucky and Jason rode his motorcycle today, which was already beat up! Again, notice my bald little Ruby. Sadly, she still uses that pink binkie. How will I break her of this habit??
Some things never change - we still love Mackenzie River Pizza!
Is he handsome or what?? I've been "missing" him lately, even though he really hasn't gone anywhere yet. He's growing up too fast! Monday he went to the neighbor's to play and I got in a panic that he will soon be old enough to leave home. He's going to my parent's house Friday for the night and I got in a panic that I will miss him (though I want him to go, and am happy he's excited). I will probably cry my eyes out when he goes to kindergarten. Jason might have to take that day off work.




1 comment:
too cute. still waiting for some cinnamon rolls - I hope you aren't too sore in the morning.
Post a Comment