I thought it would be fun to re-cap some of our Easters past.
2009 (Reder age 3, Ruby almost age 1): Karie dressed up like the Easter Bunny, and surprised Reder in the playhouse when we came home from church. Karie makes a pretty good bunny!
Kids getting their Easter baskets that morning:Easter 2008 (Reder age 2): This is a fairly decent family photo. Reder and Jason are cute. If I look swollen it's because I am - I was about 8 months pregnant with Ruby at this point, and generally miserable.
Reder hunting for eggs:
Easter 2007 (Reder age 1): I was sick on the actual day of Easter. We took a drive up Hyalite that afternoon for something to do as opposed to lying around the house. Notice how enormous my son is.
The day prior to Easter we went to Mom and Dad's (the Graff's came too!) and had Easter dinner, and celebrated Reder's 1st birthday. Here is Reder with a present. Obviously he was sick too.Reder and Wally in their walkers (I think Wally is eating some paper):
Unfortunately the pictures of 2006, Reder's 1st Easter, when he was 4 days old, are on a disc somewhere that I'm too lazy to find. These pictures will have to do. Jason and I just got finished assembly Easter baskets now. Reder is very excited for tomorrow. I'll post tomorrow, hopefully, with new photos.





No comments:
Post a Comment