Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sledding

This weekend was a bit like last weekend - a sick Family. Thursday evening Reder came down with what Ruby had last weekend - vomiting, lethargy, etc. And then Katie came down with it during the night. Katie didn't get out of bed until 8PM Friday and was back in bed by 9! This meant I stayed home from work to take care of Reder and Ruby. Ruby had a runny nose (like Reder last weekend) but was otherwise happy, and Reder recovered quicker than Mommy. Even today Katie isn't 100%. So Far I am still healthy, but it seems like I have a good change of coming down with something...

But yesterday was such a beautiful day that I talked Katie into going for a ride up to Hyalite reservoir where I went sledding with Reder and Ruby (Katie stayed at the top of the hill). We would sled down the slope out onto the ice. Reder loved going fast, by himself. No hesitation like past sledding attempts - I guess he is getting older.

A beautiful day:
And a Video of Reder racing down the hill:

1 comment:

Dick and Mary said...

you know you have spoiled all of us with the blog. Just love being included in your family