Sunday, October 18, 2009

Have you seen Bob Finney?

No? Well we have! His name is actually Rob Finney and he came by our house this afternoon. I was amazed! Anyway, Bob is my grandpa and my dad sure looks like him without a mustache. I'm not sure I remember my dad without a mustache - my mom says she doesn't either. We all agree it takes at least 10 years off of him. Surprise!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that really your dad?! I really, honestly can't tell!!!! Haha!!!! If it is (which I'm assuming it is!), WOW, he really does look 10 years younger, maybe 15! Tell him to keep it up!

Dick and Mary said...

Katie - please resend your e-mail address and your mom's to me. our pc finally crashed and i lost all my contacts. luckily favorites were saved. i've sent this picture of rob to everyone that knew daddy.
aunt mary