Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kids being cute

I saw some shoes at Kmart last week that Ruby just couldn't live without. Pink sparkly slippers! She loves them. She is turning out just like me - loves her shoes! Here is a good picture of her modeling them:


Then I took her binkie away to see if I could get her to smile but this is what I got instead:


Reder and Ruby were playing cowboys with Gramma and Papa this week. Here is Ruby as a cowgirl:


They were fired up in the bathtub the other night and were hamming it up for the camera. Whenever you tell Ruby to smile she throws her head back enthusiastically and bears her buck teeth:


They play so well together, and are a joy to have around!

1 comment:

sk said...

i love that Reder covers himself. Do you tell him to do that or does it come natural?