Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Disney World, Day 4

On the 4th day of our vacation we decided to go back to the Magic Kingdom, since it has been our favorite. Reder is obsessed with the monorail, so we decided to ride the bus to Epcot, then catch the monorail there over to the Magic Kingdom. I would definitely say this was a highlight!

Here we are, waiting patiently for the monorail. Yes, Ruby's sunglasses are upside down. We got so many funny looks and comments while we were here. Yes, we know our daughter's glasses are upside down. She prefers it that way. She figured it out on her own. They don't slip on her nose!:


Here comes our monorail. It was decorated with Tron, whatever that really is:


Ready to go go go! He doesn't look excited, does he?:


Cute picture, though kids are getting really tired by now. We spent the morning re-riding all our favorites, like Pirates of the Caribbean, It's a Small World (the "singin' dollies"!), Thunder Mountain, etc. We also rode the People Mover. Reder wanted to know why it was called the People Mover, b/c it doesn't really move people anywhere, just around in a circle and drops them off where they got on. Good question I guess!

Enjoying a homemade PB&J as a snack:


This is what you do with yourself when you are so tired you don't know what to do - wallow on the pavement:

Reder requested I take his picture here after we rode Thunder Mountain:


We eventually headed back to the hotel and had a "cheap" dinner at the other hotel restaurant, then went swimming. Unfortunately that didn't last long b/c someone pooped in the pool so they made everyone get out. I admit I was happy about that b/c it wasn't too hot today and I was cold in the pool in the shade. Got kids to bed remarkably early and I did a load of laundry in the hotel laundromat.

Great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did Jason poop in the pool?