Thursday, April 21, 2011

Impossible Questions

Reder at 9 months.....anyway......


I have been getting impossible questions from Reder lately. Sometimes I do not know how to answer them. Any ideas?? For example:
- What is the fattest thing in the world?
- Where is the happiest place in the world? (I answered "home" - he seemed satisfied)
- What is the fastest way to die? (uh, what on earth??)
- Are crystals stronger than rocks?
- What is the strongest thing in the world? (I answered "diamonds", but he then he wondered if mountains were stronger than diamonds)
- Who is the nicest person in the world? (I said Jesus and Dad, again, he seemed satisfied)

Funny!

1 comment:

sk said...

I am so glads it's you and not me getting those questions. Denmark - according to others is the happiest place but then that might bring up a whole new set of questions like - why don't you live in Denmark. This is when you get to say Ask Dad.