Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not much going on today.....

Wow, I'm actually writing a post about nothing!  Call me Seinfeld!  I went to work for a couple of hours this morning and ever since then I've been struggling with getting kids to sleep - one goes down, the other wakes up, vice versa.  Some days it's a vicious cycle!  Right now I have Reder sleeping again and Ruby is trying.  

Some random pictures....

We took the kids to the circus about a month ago.  I believe this face pretty much sums up Reder's feelings on the whole thing. 





Reder all ready to go to the pool with Aunt Karie.  He was excited and nervous at the same time.

Well well, Ruby's crying, better run!

1 comment:

Michael D. Barton, FCD said...

Wonderful circus photo.... welcome to the blogosphere:

I have two blogs related to my interests in the history of science:
http://thedispersalofdarwin.blogspot.com/
http://transcribingtyndall.wordpress.com/