Jason is on the board of Luccock Park Camp, our church's camp. So, a couple afternoons the past month Jason took off from work and we went up there so Jason could install cell phone boosters. While he did that, the kids and I just played, mostly by the river. Here is a view from the meadow:
And it's always so fun to eat there:
Sadly, Luccock Park Camp is now in a bad position. There is a bad fire, Pine Creek Fire, right around it. We aren't sure how Luccock fared but from what my parents say they see (they're not far away, but safe), and what has been reported, it doesn't seem like Luccock could escape without harm. Oh no!
I have been busy storing food. This is one afternoon's work, mostly with Flathead Cherries...oh, and a pie to go with it.
One morning we did a tie-dye project in the yard. I have had a "problem" with Jehovah's Witnesses wanting to be my friend lately and wouldn't you know they showed up right as we were doing this, in our undies! Funny!
One day the kids and I went on a little picnic up Hyalite Canyon. We had lunch:
And went on a little hike for huckleberries. We didn't find any. Sadly, this area is under threat of fire also. A nasty one is a couple of drainages over, but headed this way. Oh no, this is our favorite canyon!
Everyone in their new tie-dye! I got one too but someone had to take the picture:







No comments:
Post a Comment