




Blogger is still not working so I can't see the photos, just a bunch of text, which I don't understand....so, I'll try to remember the photos I posted.
The kids were in the Christmas pageant on Christmas eve. Reder didn't want to do it but seeing Ruby get all dressed up as an angel made him change his mind.
The close-up of Reder was first thing on Christmas morning. He came into our room and crawled into our bed and wanted to go downstairs. I was happy I had the camera and got him at his most excited moment.
Thank goodness GG, Wally, and Briar all got Ruby some jewels, because Santa did not know she was serious and therefore did not get her any and SHE NOTICED, by golly. So thanks for saving Santa everyone!
Yesterday we went to Headwaters State Park near Three Forks for something to do. This is where the Gallatin, Jefferson, and Madison rivers all come together to form the Missouri River. We had a picnic, then explored by the river front. Ruby stepped in a little hole along our hike and said "I just stepped in a Grover hole!" (I'm assuming she meant gopher hole).
After our hike we had a little cinnamon roll picnic (I had brought some from home), then stopped at Wheat Montana to get some flour, then headed home. Fun afternoon.
Another funny thing....Reder has given up on his imaginary friend Dino. I brought him up the other day and Reder got embarrassed. BUT, Ruby has one! It is her "pretend gramma with darker hair". That's all we hear about...what this pretend Gramma is up to. Just like Dino, this gramma leads an amazingly parallel life to Ruby!
Enjoy the blog. I'll try to be better about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment