I'm posting twice in one week!
This is my last Christmas post, I think. Just some random photos.
Reder got a Colorku for Christmas - it is a Sudoku game played with colored balls instead of numbers. He loves it!

This is what happens when Papa gets to tinkering in his basement and comes up with wild stuff for the kids to do when they come over:
Gramma Mary's birthday is Dec 28 so we went out for Mexican food while they were here. We were all very disappointed that they did not have an over-sized sombrero for her to wear. Darn.
Our Christmas tree. This year we decided to move some furniture so we could get a tree that could take advantage of our high ceiling. It was fun!
Today it was very warm and very windy. The roads in our neighborhood were so slick as a result, and I ended up going in the ditch. Drat. I called Jason but by the time he got here some nice construction workers were ready to push me out. So, it worked out. Reder was only a little bit late to school.
Reder was supposed to ice skate in gym today but apparently the ice rink was a big lake. In fact, they had no outside recess time today b/c the snow melted so fast and it was a big water-logged mess. This is the craziest winter I can remember! I'm glad we don't ski regularly anymore or else we would be very disappointed.
On a doggie note, Skippy likes to go down in the basement with me while I exercise. The other morning she fell trying to get up the stairs (this actually happens quite often) but she is still sore from it. The poor old dog. I don't know what to do to help her apart from going to the vet and spending a ton of money, and even then not being guaranteed results. I don't think she can go in the basement anymore. Poor dog. She likes to do that in the morning b/c otherwise she might have to eat her breakfast, and breakfast is scary, according to Skippy.
Nighty night!




No comments:
Post a Comment