Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2007

Since I was so sick and barfy this Halloween it reminded me of Halloween 2007, when I was pregnant with Ruby and nauseous and barfy all the time. Jason had some nasty cold so he wasn't able to take an 18 month old Reder trick-or-treating, so I had the duty. I remember wishing it was over before we even began! Here is a picture of cute little Reder to bring back memories:


No one in our household ended up catching my bug, thank goodness. However, on Friday night Ruby called me up to her room to tell me she had "grumpy toots" that went "grrrrr". Hilarious! It didn't amount to anything though.

We had our first snowfall yesterday. About time! In all we had probably 5 inches. I am having trouble getting used to the idea of whiteness for the next few months, but there are no other options so I just have to get used to it. I do live in Montana after all! Reder woke up skipping yesterday morning b/c he couldn't wait to shovel. Today the sun came out and though it was too cold for the snow to melt, it sure made us all happy to see some sunshine.

No comments: