First of all, here's a picture of Ruby from today. She was as sweet as she could be today. She wore her little red beanie with a big flower on it to church, and I can't tell you how many women swooned over her. She was quite talkative today too...her new favorite word is "stop!" if you're doing something she doesn't like. She also tries to say "brother", which comes out "Brr." Brr got in trouble at dinner because he spit some food out of his mouth onto the floor. After Reder got disciplined, what does Ruby do but spray food all over the floor from her mouth. I hollared at her and she points at Reder and says "Brr" then points at her mouth. He did it, why can't she?? Anyway, I still think Ruby looks like Jason's Uncle Dave.....that's what I thought the first time I saw her and I still think so!

Anyway, I was looking through a magazine and Reder was sitting with me, then points at this advertisement for Fruity Pebbles, and how to make a train out of them. We decided we'd do that this afternoon. First of all, make Rice Krispie treats using Fruity Pebbles instead (but follow their recipe, not the traditional one!!). Make sure you lick the spoon:
After they cool, have Dad the engineer, not Mom the spatially-impaired non-engineer, help you glue it together with frosting:I also made a loaf of Christopsomo - a traditional Greek Christmas bread. I found the recipe in a magazine and couldn't pass it by. It looks so tasty I think Jason and I are about to go try it! Good night!:



2 comments:
The bread looks like a giant pretzel! MMmmmmm!!! Great job on the Fruity Pebbles train, it's super cute and make my mouth water! I'm such a sucker for sweets!
I saw the bread at AED this morning. Was it no good or did you make two. It looks pretty fancy as does Reders train.
Post a Comment