So my posts are out of order...oops.
The following pictures are from last Sunday afternoon when we went to the new Dinosaur Park in town. It's so fun!
Here is Reder climbing like a monkey:

And Daddy on the tire swing with the kids. I was on it first but he spun me so much I wanted to barf, so I had to get him back. Of course the kids loved it, but when Reder got off he couldn't stand up right:
Here is the entrance to the park:
When we got home we inflated the whale pool Ruby got for her birthday and let the kids swim. Wow, this was fun! It has a slide and everything, and Ruby is completely unafraid of slipping, or of water. Different from Reder!!
This final picture is of Reder eating his new favorite food. RHUBARB! I couldn't believe it! I don't care for the stuff, but Reder and I baked Jason an raspberry-rhubarb pie. I know Reder loves pie, but I didn't figure he'd like it. Was I ever wrong! He ate it so fast and wanted more, and the next day he wanted some for breakfast! Now that I'm studying this picture, it looks like he is eating it for breakfast...he's in his jammies and his bowl of cereal is right next to his plate! Like father, like son:




1 comment:
We took Patrick to the Dinosaur Playground on Saturday. He absolutely loved it!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7230309@N05/sets/72157620957458510/
Post a Comment