Monday, December 8, 2008

Ruby sleeps through the night!

Ruby slept through the night last night - 6 pm to 6:30 am!!  I woke up at 5 in a panic, but could hear her breathing so I knew she was okay.  I couldn't go back to sleep though, because I thought she would be waking up at any minute.  Good girl!

Reder told me something funny this morning.  I asked him what we should have for dinner tonight.  I suggested sloppy joes and he thought that was a good idea.   Then he tells me "Mommy make sloppy joes.  Reder and Daddy sit down."  Ain't that the truth!  Leave it to kids to tell it how it is!

We got about 6 inches of snow last night.  It's beautiful this morning!

1 comment:

thebensons123 said...

so true! and how jealous am I of Ruby???? of course, mine has cut three teeth this last week - she's up to six now and 7 & 8 aren't far behind... maybe that has something to do with it?